• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VCC Second Day SALES AND DISCOUNTS Thread

57 posts in this topic

Post your 2nd day discounts or sales offer here ... don't post images, don't post lists of books. Just overall sales/discounts/deals. Deals like "Eeverything X% OFF" or "Free shipping on sales over $x" or "All crummy Marvels are FREE plus FREE shipping PLUS ten dollar bill inserted in centerfold" , that sort of thing.

To start off, all comics listed in my booth, even the lots but excluding the DC Whitman variant lot, are 20% OFF today! yay.gif I'll do the discount on individual DC Whitman purchases. The DC Whitman variant lot is already at a great price so no further discount on the lot! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Someone's got dibs on the plastic longboxes so they're not included in this deal offer (and besides, they're not comics gossip.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif)

Over 85 CGC certified Bronze Horror awaits you in Sterling's Crypt. 96% are certified 9.4 or better...with some 9.0 and 9.2 thrown in for the economical collectors. C'mon down folks...we won't bite. devil.gif

Books added since yesterday...check 'em out.

Today's Blue Light Special:

blue_light.jpg10% discount on all orders $150 or more received from 6:00pm-7:00pm tonight.

blue_light.jpg15% discount on all orders $750 or more received from 6:00pm-7:00pm tonight.

I'll be closing shop up early.

Later, when I figure out how to do the code, I'll be posting 10% off all the Golden Age books, I'm still adding to the bargain bins (I got into this late) so I'll leave those alone until 6 or 7 and then I'll take off something, haven't figured out exactly what yet...this is my first selling at a CON experience:) it's fun, thanks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I put a disclaimer in my listing for an additional 25% off on all books in the silver and bronze sections. I also listed an additional 10% off on trades and hardcovers that were already pretty much 50% off.

Spend at least $100 and get free domestic shipping. International buyers receive a discount amount equal to domestic shipping.

Thanks,

Rick

Bargain bins are 50% off for the rest of the day. (originally $5,$1,$.50)

Also, for everything, if you order bulk quantities I'm open to haggling on price.

i couldnt get most of my stuff ready in time,had a busy week. I think i am going to start a "hole in the wall comic shop you see on the way home from the VCC" thread and list whatever i can tonight,or tommorow.i have about 200 SA mid grade nice marvels and DC's i wanted to list

make offers on anything i have listed though!