• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Many thanks for the immediate payments from

Annihilus

You guys all rock! :headbang:

Dang man, got your books already! Great deal for a buck a pop and fast....thanks much!

Cool! I mailed 'em Saturday and you received 'em next business day. The USPS must be trying to prove they deserve their rate increase. :grin:

Kudos to

moloch (worship)

Bronzed Jbone (worship)

deamentia (worship)

Szelim (worship)

Joe Collector (worship)

Shootydog (worship)

Schmakt (worship)

dopy02 (worship)

JMG (worship)

Fazybones (worship)

Whovianone (worship)

All for fast payments and just being wonderful to work with...Szelim, TWICE! (worship) (worship)

and MUCHO KUDOS to Flaming_Telepath for two wonderful Jimmy Olsens , thanks (((Nick))) ! I love them! :luhv::cloud9:

and BRAVO's! to Comicjunkie for my New Captain America, which was better than I expected and arrived in a Flash... :acclaim::cloud9::banana:

I just wanted to say thanks to Greggy for picking up the SDCC exclusive Rodimus Prime Alternator for me and Deathlok for shipping it out to me and packing it so damn well. You guys rock! (worship)

AND.....

I can't forget to thank my good friend FFB(Scott) for setting this whole thing up for me! (worship)

SDCC Rodimus is already commanding upwards of $100 on Evilbay, so these guys saved me a lot of cash and headaches getting this guy to me.

Kudos to FlyingDonut for two recent deals for some hard to find, accurately grade, and quickly shipped UGS.

And, kudos to shrunkenhead for five TPBs. Great price and packed like they were high dollar books.

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Major Kudos to ANT for quick payment and excellent communication!

He even (without my asking) added extra cash to his paypal payment so I wouldn't have to eat the paypal fees :o

Great transaction, thanks Anthony (worship)

Some Kudos going out to

FT88 for some fantastic Charltons.

Comicdey for a great TEC I needed for my collection

SkyPinkBlu for quick payment on Captain America 48 (which paid for the TEC)

:banana::headbang::banana:

Got to check my PMs there might be someone I am missing. :banana:

Some Kudos going out to

FT88 for some fantastic Charltons.

Comicdey for a great TEC I needed for my collection

SkyPinkBlu for quick payment on Captain America 48 (which paid for the TEC)

:banana::headbang::banana:

Got to check my PMs there might be someone I am missing. :banana:

You know, this has really been Fun, Brian:) I think in essence, I traded my Batman 20 for the Captain America, since you bought that one from me before, I paid you for the Captain, after you sold...

Ummm...never mind the chain of evidence, but it was FUN, thanks! and a great way for me to "trade" a double for a book I love:)

Thank you to Shootydog for payment; your books went out today via Priority Mail. (thumbs u

Any payment stragglers will need to wait a while until I'm back in to town to ship. :whatev: