• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Rich (richnerd) for assisting with a seller who would not ship to England. Rich packaged my book superbly well, and would not take a dime above the shipping costs for his time or trouble. Anytime I can return the favour, let me know Rich ! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to darthdeisel for the great comic which just arrived this morning thumbsup2.gif.

Thank you! Welcome to the boards Jamie and I'm glad to deal once again overseas!

Darth, I just have to tell you:

In that picture, Baby Logan has not only the hat and rosy cheeks but also the wild-eyed rabidity of Dom Deluise at the Sizzler on two-for-one Thursdays.

Just freaks me out a little, that's all.

There may be some truth in that. My boy has a voracious appetite as anyone at yesterday's Gaithersburg lunch can attest to... he can sure pack it away thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif Well, Darth, you should indulge young mini-Darth in every way possible! If the boy wants Sizzler, buy him a stockyard! It is high time for "Cannonball Run 3"!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I could grow a mustache, surly attitude, and more chest hair than a yak and be the next Burt Reynolds!

Yes!!! I love it when a plan comes together.

Got my package from Vancouver BC tonight! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Monster kudos to our forum legend: you da man!

But why tell, let me show you all...

383854-hom_lce.JPG

383826-S_ww.jpg

383854-hom_lce.JPG.c0b748c743e43b236b4402bbd2dc6e87.JPG

Edited by Zonker

While I'm passing by.......

Kudos to HighVoltage (Jeff) on an easy deal.

And a belated Kudos to Flaming_telepath (Nick). It took me a while to realize who he was, and we've done a number of deals on a number of books. One of the best that I've had the pleasure to deal with, and I'm glad to see him on the forum. thumbsup2.gif