• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Shadroch (Bill) for hooking me up with a great bunch of bronze age/early modern age reading material like MOKF, Defenders, and Power Man. thumbsup2.gif It took forever for us to finally hook up due to scheduling conflicts, a blizzard, etc., but it was worth it when we did. Sorry I couldn't buy you that beer, Bill. Maybe next time! I would definitely buy more from him in the future! 893applaud-thumb.gif

PS: My wife looked at me like I was a nut when I brought those boxes home, but that's her problem!

Some long overdue kudos to folks I've dealt with recently:

Drummy (Dan)

HooDeeDoo (Mark)

BlazingBob (well...uh....Bob)

Cicamen (Chris)

DiscountComics (Peter)

Werner Von Doom (Mike)

And the gentleman in Canada who bought the FF # 112 (I deleted my PMs so I forgot your Forum handle...sorry! crazy.gif)

And anyone else I might have forgotten.

And to the sole forum member who opts to reserve a book but then decides to never communicate again (I won't mention names, you know who you are! 893naughty-thumb.gif), please be courteous enough to return emails/PMs.

Kudos to drbanner for the Marvel Tales collection. thumbsup2.gif

All the books were strictly graded, and I sent a few in to CGC for a 9.6 pre-screen. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I would have sent more.....but unfortunately some of the books suffered from impact damage to the lower right corner during shipping. 893frustrated.gif

All the books were strictly graded, and I sent a few in to CGC for a 9.6 pre-screen. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I would have sent more.....but unfortunately some of the books suffered from impact damage to the lower right corner during shipping. 893frustrated.gif

Don't you have to send in a 100+ for pre-screening? confused.gif

I'm doing it through my LCS......

I submitted 20 books for pre-screen, and they will include them in their own 100+ submission. thumbsup2.gif

I'm doing it through my LCS......

I submitted 20 books for pre-screen, and they will include them in their own 100+ submission. thumbsup2.gif

Your LCS acknowledges the existance of CGC? 893whatthe.gif

Lucky you! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to the millionth deal that Darth and I have just completed. Always a fast shipper and his packing is just hilarious. Victoria's Secret catalogs, time, sports illustrated and the styrofoam used was classic! 27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Greg brought this to my attention...can we also give an anti-kudos? insane.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Remember what mom said,...If you can't say anything good about someone...ah what the heck,...sure...fire away...