• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to a whole bunch of people who have bought from me recently. thumbsup2.gif I'll name each and every one of your names once I put them all together. I've got a big update to do on my "forum members I've deal with" and every day I put it off it seems another new name gets added.

Special "Rob the buyer" kudos for Flying-Donut who, not surprisingly, was the guy able to dig up a high grade Stormwatch 37 to satisfy my lengthy craving for that book.

MAJOR KUDOS to Ty (Beaumonts) for several reasons...

1) ...for handling his disappointment over his CGC Black Panther Lot sales price (he had higher hopes to say the least) with extreme class! He never whined, cried or showed any resentment at all. I suspect others in a similar situation would be busy rationalizing a good reason to not follow through... but not Ty. I received a very courteous email when i won without a hint of bitterness.

2) ...for actually going beyond, and saying he was "glad I won the books". I think Ty felt better that they ended up in the hands of someone that appreciates them. You can tell he's a Big Fan.

3) ...for taking the time to construct a custom-built styrofoam box specifically for this lot!! The styrofoam box fit snugly inside the large cardboard box and would have protected the books from unthinkable abuse! It was the type of effort you would hope for if you were buying a 20K book, not $400.

4) ...for NOT accepting offers to end the auction that I know came in.

Thanks again TY... you have a "favor" in the bank.

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Belated Kudos...

BEYONDER for instant Paypal funds! 893applaud-thumb.gif

nerfherder-3 for sending me a great copy of the Spidey 129 reprint! 893applaud-thumb.gif

ArAich for shipping faster than a speeding bullet. With me now, The Force is. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos for sterlingcomics for a very fast payment!

Kudos for lighthouse for getting me my Overstreet before Bonds25! tongue.gif

Kudos to Aces for helping me fill-in some missing issues in my ASM run. thumbsup2.gif

Much appreciated Chris. flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif

Kudos to Beyonder for a fast payment.

I was going to wait until I got Banner's comic so I could leave two kudos at once.

I bought the Hulk 168.

Did you want my 168?

After I get his 9.2 mine will be for sale. hi.gif

Kudos to Bruce, Thank you for the consideration and kind words, made a disappointing situation tolerable. Lightning fast payment and encouraging positive correspondence. And I am glad that you won thumbsup2.gifsmile.gif

Kudos to both icecube (Dale) & Dr. Neff for their PGs from last year.

They both offered at the same time, & I have a friend just entering the hobby/BUSINESS, so he'll get one of 'em. Will do as the Doc suggested, and both of us will donate code approved books to his charity.

Thanx again guys! Yu da stone cold nutz!!!

Rick

Kudos to Banner on a nice trade we just made. Helped me plug a hole in my FF run w/ a nice, solid VF w/ sweet, sweet pages! Thanks Doc! laugh.gifthumbsup2.gif

Back atcha!! thumbsup2.gif

Chris helped me plug a hole in my HoS run w/a great looking copy that CGC calls a 9.0, but I call shweet!