• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Drew and "wasonff" are one and the same... thumbsup2.gif

Nice list!

I need to update my own list soon... but it almost might be easier to list the people who I haven't done deals with. foreheadslap.gifcloud9.gif One of my former managers recently starting posting here, I wonder if signing his paychecks counts as a deal? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Probably a positive one, since most of them didn't bounce. tongue.gif

Thanks again for starting this thread Bruce, it's one of the two best on the boards... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hi Lighthouse,

Thanks thumbsup2.gif And I see that the Marvel Masterworks are up on your site, thanks for listing those. Please check your PM's 893crossfingers-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Drew

Kudos to...

George Omalley (gman)** It finally happened even though I doubted it ever would. Bought a nice 9.8 CM off G and flipped it for $250 to one of his disgruntled ex-customers 20 minutes later... Just Kidding. The deal was pretty easy and the book arrived safely soon after. Thanks G

kudos back at BronzeBruce. Fast payment and easy transaction. Hopefully more deals in the near future! thumbsup2.gif

Hey Rick... that was you on my answering machine?? I was thrown off by the Mortgage thing and thought it was a cold sales call. Sorry.

I repeat...

BTW.. anyone know Earl "OldSchool52" .. we agreed on a deal for a bronze key and then he disappears for almost 2 weeks now. Still no reply to PM's.. anyone know him?

confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Kudos to Paul (plitch) for hooking a brutha up w/ a sweet, sweet Transmet page (blows my other page away!). Great packaging, quick shipping. Awesome!

Spider [!@#%^&^] Jerusalem!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Where's the goods?

Let's see this...

Issue 32, Page 5. I don't have a scanner. blush.gif

PM me an email address and I'll send you the scan Paul sent me.

Kudos goes out to BLAZINGBOB at highgrade for another top notch transaction. I have yet to see someone answer EVERY email he gets like bob does. Considering he has tons of emails to answer, he never lets me down. cloud9.gif If you haven't placed highgradecomics in your favorites yet... its time. 893applaud-thumb.gif