• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gifMEGA Kudos for...

Mike Shuley (cgcfan)** SINCERE THANKS to Mike for putting a DC Bronze Mega Key into my collection... and at a fair price also! Mike is a straight-up, no BS fella that is without a doubt "good to his word". Even after 2+ years he still remembered, and contacted me up to follow through on a long-ago made offer should he ever decide to sell. As usual, he packed it like it was going through hell before it reached me and threw in next day express mail to boot! What a beauty!

Thanks Mike! thumbsup2.gif

More Kudos for...

Doug Schmell of pedigreecomics.com for a few more awesome books purchased from his private collection and also off his new website recently!

Additional Kudos for the excellent service received as both a buyer... and a pleased consignor!

Thanks Doug!

893applaud-thumb.gifMEGA Kudos for...

Mike Shuley (cgcfan)** SINCERE THANKS to Mike for putting a DC Bronze Mega Key into my collection... and at a fair price also! Mike is a straight-up, no BS fella that is without a doubt "good to his word". Even after 2+ years he still remembered, and contacted me up to follow through on a long-ago made offer should he ever decide to sell. As usual, he packed it like it was going through hell before it reached me and through in next day express mail to boot! What a beauty!

Thanks Mike! thumbsup2.gif

My pleasure Bruce. as always.....and wait till you get a load of what i am replacing it with.... 893whatthe.gif

Kudos to Susanville for a nice reader copy of Herbie #1 - Fills the hole in my Herbie run until (and maybe even after) that NM copy comes a knockin'! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Ultra fast ship and solid packing - thanks Mike! thumbsup2.gif

Newcomer Kudos for...

Greg (dr doom)** a new forumite that I just realized was also the fellow that I've done a couple of recent deals with. Greg is an easy guy to work with, will entertain trade ideas and appreciates high grade gems. We made a nice trade which brought us each a few needed items.

All deals went extremely smooth and I fully recommend working with him.

Thanks Greg!

thumbsup2.gif

Big kudos go to divadrabnud for sending me one of his beautiful tomato box comics!

Fantastic book, David! It's going to be in my collection for a very long time.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Big kudos go to divadrabnud for sending me one of his beautiful tomato box comics!

Fantastic book, David! It's going to be in my collection for a very long time.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos right back at you Dice - My pleasure! thumbsup2.gif

Congrats to the... Official Kudos Thread for All!

...which, thanks to Andrew Knight (having the idea to ask Arch) and to Arch (agreeing, and sticking it to the top of the marketplace)... has proved to be a very useful and effective tool that has allowed all CGC forumites to publicly share primarily "private deal" feedback that would have gone unrecognized otherwise.

Kudos also to the "cream of the crop" of the comic community... the CGC forumites for what has turned out to be an almost unbelievable 100% positive private deal track record! There must have been a few problems, but they were "worked out" apparently since I don't recal reading a negative experience post. I have dealt with MANY here (buying/selling/trading) and you guys are simply the most passionate, knowledgeable, helpful and easy going bunch I could ever hope to work with.

...and lastly, thumbsup2.gif for being the 1st thread to generate 20,000+ views in the process.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Chromium, for not only super-fast payment but also for taking the time to specify exactly how to ship to Belgium from North America.

thumbsup2.gif

Now I find it really hard to believe there are folks on eBay who can still justify saying No bidders/shipments outside USA. confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gifnews.gif Zonker's embraced the Dark Side and is a dealer now... gossip.gif