• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Shiverbones for sending me some great Ghost Riders!

I'm inching ever so closely to finishing the run now!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Also Kudos to Rip for a beauty of a HOM 205!

I've always wanted a copy of this book, and this one's a killer!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to ckb for some really nice HG Charlton's and for helping me get closer to completing my run of VF/NM Scary Tales. Very tight grader and all around nice person to deal with! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Chris (ckb) for my Charlton books. [steve Austin, man barely alive, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.]

All arrived safely packed.

Funny story... I got them on Friday and put the box next to my trash can but forgot to take them home. About half-way home, I realized I had forgotten them foreheadslap.gif and about my pants because I was worried that the garbage folks would think they're trash and take them out too. I wasn't about to turn around (there was a Giants game that night - getting back into the City would have taken another 45 minutes - 1 hour) so I had to worry all weekend confused.gif that the books were going to be gone... but I got in this AM and they're all safe and sound. cloud9.gif

Thanks again Chris.

Mike

kudos to rocketeer for sending me my first 9.8 and writing harasing messages on the package. 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

cloud9.gifacclaim.gif

I'm sure i don't know what you could be referring to.....I can't be responsible for writing on the package once it leaves my hands,....the USPS can be very nasty at times.... 893frustrated.gif

Thanks to Chris (ckb) for my Charlton books. [steve Austin, man barely alive, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.]

All arrived safely packed.

Funny story... I got them on Friday and put the box next to my trash can but forgot to take them home. About half-way home, I realized I had forgotten them foreheadslap.gif and about my pants because I was worried that the garbage folks would think they're trash and take them out too. I wasn't about to turn around (there was a Giants game that night - getting back into the City would have taken another 45 minutes - 1 hour) so I had to worry all weekend confused.gif that the books were going to be gone... but I got in this AM and they're all safe and sound. cloud9.gif

Thanks again Chris.

Mike

p.s. Thanks for the extra books! Bionic Woman #5 was the last of that line and, frankly, I can see why...

Kudos to Flaming_Telepath for 2 excellent VF Silver Age books!

This was my first dealing with Nick and based on the good words from other Forumites (drbanner, supapimp) I decided to make a purchase. I was not disapointed. thumbsup2.gif