• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

BIG TIME thanks to Tom Murnane for pointing me in the direction of a Brave & the Bold #25 in VF condition and at a superb price. I've been looking forever for a nice copy of this book without much luck. I am STOKED! Thanks Tom!!!! I owe you one! hail.gif

FFB

Kudos to Zonker for a great price on many JLA and GL issues that fill some gaps in my collection. Your Flash issues are next, buddy...as soon as I get paid again. smile.gif

Kudos to Brockley for trading some of my SS issues for MTIO #2, which gets me one issue closer to a full run of that title (see my sig for the issues I have left).

BIG Kudos to Beaumonts on a recent Ebay transaction, Nuke and I do mean Nuke proof packaging. It took me 20 minutes to unwrap the book. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to the same person for my most excellent Fantastic Four 32. Thanks!

BIG Kudos to Beaumonts on a recent Ebay transaction, Nuke and I do mean Nuke proof packaging. It took me 20 minutes to unwrap the book. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

He packs it for the long haul, that's for sure. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for the kudos and praise, one of the first CGC comics I ever purchased on ebay was a 9.0 Hulk 102. It arrived in a brown "no bubbles" envelope all smashed to [#@$%!!!]. What a disappointment, so now I pack heavy duty.