• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I think we have to move on from the short shorts jokes. As long as Greg is not posting gremies, I think we should cut him some slack. Eh? (graemlin wiping forehead).

yes?

Of course.

Give me the same discounts that you want when you try to buy from blazingbob!

Uh - oh. You've not been talking to his Bobness about my negotiating methods, have you?

Anyway, Blazing has learnt how to deal with me. What I want and what I get are two different things, dammit. mad.gif

Kudos out to StrongGuy – Jeff Amason for a nice deal on Spoof #1.

Jeff's easy to work with, fair, and solid in the turn-around and shipping department.

Thanks again! thumbsup2.gif

Bruce, I will not accept "favors" in return for comic books. Please stop asking grin.gif

Major big - ups and thanks to Moondog100 for 3 very nice pre-code horror books, well packed, shipped, and as described - which is three out of three in my book. Excellent, friendly and fast customer service all round!! Tx, Gary!!

Also worthy of praise is Chrisco, for kindly shipping the books to me - amusing note on the package, Chris!! Thanks again!! headbang.gif

Just got a selection of comics of Goldust40. Brilliant service as anticipated and wonderful comics. That Darkchylde is definetly in my next CGC submission. I'll tell you how it goes. thumbsup2.gif

I'll definetly be ordering from you again smile.gif

Just got a selection of comics of Goldust40. Brilliant service as anticipated and wonderful comics. That Darkchylde is definetly in my next CGC submission. I'll tell you how it goes. thumbsup2.gif

I'll definetly be ordering from you again smile.gif

Kudos right back atcha!!! Thanks for the lightning payment and praise!!!