• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Oh great.

A double post and **DO NOT DELETE** means I can't edit it to delete it.

What the heck is going on with the system here? screwy.gif

blame Greggy....

Thanks to Sterling for shipping three CGC slabs in a timely manner and for packaging them the way they should be. Much more protection and extra room than in a typical USPS Priority box. I need to get some of those boxes to send out the slabs I sell as well. Even packed better than the way CGC does it. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to :

Arexcrooke

HighVoltage

Darthdiesel

Awe4One

for recent Marketplace transactions,

thanks guys.

No, thank you thumbsup2.gif for providing me a way to track your submissions online via serial number! I will OWN THE GRADING CONTEST NOW! BWAHAHAHA! devil.giftongue.gif

A big thank you goes out to SHRUNKENHEAD for a recent ebay sale shipped to me. Those Twilight Zone episodes bring back fond memories of staying up during grammar school back in NYC, just to watch them back to back with Honeymooners and Outer Limits episodes on channel 11 cloud9.gif

I really like the extras and commentaries - it's like seeing the same stuff I've watched for years but getting a NEW take on things

Massive, absolutely HUGE, kudos to DarthDiesel!

The kudos are not only for the professionally packed and promptly delivered 30+ Bronze comics with the Mark Jewelers insert...

It's not even for the July 2005 issue of Ladies Home Journal featuring Madonna on the cover that my wife was very, VERY, grateful for...

No, the topper was what was lining the bottom of the box...the new Metropolis catalog! Don't know where my personal copy found it way to...probably being used to make paper footballs somewhere in the Frankfurt military mail annex...but this unexpected surprise has made my day!

Quality deal from a quality guy...Thanks again, Carl!

toast6rf.jpg

here's to ft88 for a flawlessly shipped, quickly delivered and absurdly low priced triumverate of Avengers late BA books, getting me closer to my 150-200 run!

thanks!

...Big Kudos to Ted LanView from Superworld for a superb batch of Batman books,.... 893applaud-thumb.gif,..and being that you're now the only dealer in the north-east that will even return my e-mails, I expect that The Rocketeer will have to spend all his money with you!!!!!!..... acclaim.gif

kudos to mrwoogieman for a great ebay price on the JSA Strange Adventures mini and for digging up a sharp copper age indy I was looking for. The books were packed as if they were worth more than a few dollars - so a big thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to our resident aerial pastry, Flying Donut, for incredibly fast shipping and a 100% hassle-free transaction involving the FF # 527 variant edition. Sweet copy! Thanks, Dan!

Definite kudos to wasonff for getting me a Daredevil #2!

He shipped the stuff great and quick!

Kudos!

Thanks very much! Glad you liked the book thumbsup2.gif

Alberto1975 was quick to pay, good communication, easy deal!

Thanks,

Drew

kudos to mrwoogieman for a great ebay price on the JSA Strange Adventures mini and for digging up a sharp copper age indy I was looking for. The books were packed as if they were worth more than a few dollars - so a big thumbsup2.gif

Glad you liked them! Kudos back for quick payment and easy communication.