• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to nochips, october, Bassgman, greggy, tkg2627, and Weird for some killer books! Thanks to slacker for hanging in there so we can seal the deal.

Thanks to buttock,Bonds25, Norinn Radd,Timulty, nikos61, and Buck Biggins for recent purchases.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Santa knows all poke2.gif

Kudos and much thanks to the following board members for recent purchases:

bullet123

OsborneFrance

Scrape1

Greggy

October

Jeffreykli

DrBanner

Joe_Collector

Jayman

Blutobc

Chromium

Foolkiller

Timulty

Halasraider

Ronm3

CrowsQB

RunningMan

DKB

Pirate

Sal

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Thanks Nick ! Im sure my books will be here tomorrow smile.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

But for now i gotta give a big thanks to johnenock for a MINT set of New Avengers, packed right and shipped fast !! smile.gif

And also to ComicSupply for some much needed supplies ! Fast shipping !

Top-Notch service guys thumbsup2.gif

Thanks very much !!

Two thumbs way up for...

Lighthouse : As always, sweet deals on trades and hardcovers. This time I placed two orders and he delivered on both. I have done countless deals with 'house over the years and all of them have been exceptional. As long as he is selling reading material cheap, I will keep buying it.

drbanner : I have done several deals with Mike over the years and have been more than happy everytime. This time I bought some X-Men, Silver Surfer, and Strange Tales from him and was very pleased with what was delivered. Mike is always easy to deal with and he knows how to grade.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I would like to give a huge thanks to Sterling Comics. The packaging for my cgc books was incredible. A truck could have run over the box and the cgc cases would have been fine. His raw grading is dead on accurate as well. I will buy many more books from him and have no worries. Good guy yay.gif