• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos go out to the following people for helping me out in my recent forum auctions:

Foolkiller-Stand up guy, Nuff Said sumo.gif

Richnerd-To a fellow wrestling freak hi.gif (and that aint the [embarrassing lack of self control] you see on tv either)

Jayman- hail.gif

Mica- yay.gif

SilverSurfer-As usual, good taste in books cloud9.gif

And to that other Canadian who speaks in 893blahblah.gif only for a huge batch of What If's sumo.gif

Kudos go out to the following people for helping me out in my recent forum auctions:

Foolkiller-Stand up guy, Nuff Said sumo.gif

Richnerd-To a fellow wrestling freak hi.gif (and that aint the [embarrassing lack of self control] you see on tv either)

Jayman- hail.gif

Mica- yay.gif

SilverSurfer-As usual, good taste in books cloud9.gif

And to that other Canadian who speaks in 893blahblah.gif only for a huge batch of What If's sumo.gif

893blahblah.gif

Kudos to Nikos61 Bought 3 books of of him and all arrived in perfect condition. Extremely well packed. I would highly recommend buying off him in the future. headbang.gif

I would like to thank a number of people for recent dealings:

- Beyonder

- JonJesper

- Ares (Rosie thanks you as well)

- October

- Mushroom

- Comicfreaks

- xmansx

- skinny white boy

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know. Thanks folks,

Alex

kudos to timulty, pirate, drod31, jayman, rshale, blutobc and maybe some others I'm blanking on for their speedy payments on the Blob's BINS I and II. Need to do III soon.