• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

BY the way.... Major KUDOS to:

Joey (joeypost) for some solid books AND bonuses! (some pleasant undergrading too!)

Yeah, thanks Joey....but I had the same problem with your undergrading as well as sending me a book I didn't order. thumbsup2.gif

Ya' know...you took a big chance with the number of books I've got in my collection....but that's one I didn't have. crazy.gif

Thanks very much.

Anytime. Just want to let everyone know I will be moving thousands of books over the next month or two via the forums and e-bay...so fasten your seatbelts folks. I will try listing without pictures since it is faster for me...hope everyone trusts my grading at this point.

Kudos to Arexcrooke for the nice TOS book from his forum bins.
acclaim.gif

Kudos back atcha Bluto!

Also, kudos to:

Neurosis

Bill43

Svndust

SilverSurfer

Skinny_White_Boy

Greggy

Aces

im sure im forgetting some, so kudos to anyone who bought from me in my last 2 auctions! hail.gif

Big-time Kudos to the following Forumites for excellent transactions. Smooth and hassle-free from both buying and selling perspectives:

greggy

goldust40

Rip

bigfiver69

sterlingcomics

metropolisent

blazingbob

893applaud-thumb.gif

Extra special kudos to the 2nd nicest person on the boards,Timulty,(Nikos is # 1) and quickly gaining, for the absolutely free Police Comics 102. Priority shipping and bomb-proof packaging on a freebie is way too generous. Anyway, after I read it, I'll pass it on to the next forum member. Thanks again Tim-John

Extra special kudos to the 2nd nicest person on the boards,Timulty,(Nikos is # 1) and quickly gaining, for the absolutely free Police Comics 102. Priority shipping and bomb-proof packaging on a freebie is way too generous. Anyway, after I read it, I'll pass it on to the next forum member. Thanks again Tim-John

It was either that or I would have to give you my Church copy. grin.gif I have bought so many great books from John in the past, I really can't count. It was an honor to be able to return the favort. yay.gif

Edited by Timulty

kudos to DiceX for

Marvel Spotlight # 9 cgc 9.2

Marvel Spotlight #11 both CGC 9.2 thumbsup2.gifyay.gif

And kudos to Nikos For 3 slabs and Two freebies

Conan #15 cgc 9.2

Ghost Rider #11 (Hulk apperance) cgc 9.4

Where Monsters Dwell #4 cgc 9.2

Great slabs!

Nik also sent a digest spiderman#1 and a copy of Victoria's Secrets big buns edition tongue.gifgossip.gifit's not very collectable as its pretty wrinkled and got some kinda stains on it 893whatthe.gif

J/K it was a Time mag with supes on the cover thumbsup2.gif thanks Nik, thanks Dice!