• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

This is the first time I've ever gone to this thread 27_laughing.gif

As a result, here are the kudos that are LONG overdue!

Pirate: Thanks for that gorgeous Iron Man #55 that looks like a 9.0...but sadly has some foxing. Great packaging and everything! I have a feeling we'll be trading a lot in the future.

DoubleCovaBrotha: Thanks for the great Amazing Spider-man #100 CGC 8.0. Looks great! Fast shipping and great packaging. Could not ask for more.

Kudos to Point Five for the great EC's and for shipping the books to me so quickly.

Kudos to Gozer for the Comic Source mags. Was very surprised to receive them so quickly via media mail.

thumbsup2.gif

A big KUDOS to Johnny G for a stack of Hanna-Barbera books !!

Perfectly graded and a great deal smile.gif Even threw in the JLU FCBD book i needed 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks alot John thumbsup2.gif

A big KUDOS to Johnny G for a stack of Hanna-Barbera books !!

Perfectly graded and a great deal smile.gif Even threw in the JLU FCBD book i needed 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks alot John thumbsup2.gif

Ray, as always it was a pleasure to do business with you!

Lightning fast payment and no hassles transaction.

I will keep my eyes open for "upgrades" for you thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

John

A very warm THANK YOU to slacker for a recent BIG PURCHASE. Unfortunately, I was the slacker...it took months for me to get the funds to wrap this one up (James doesn't take credit/PP)...and I actually bought more books before it was all said and done. All of my BA gems are now sitting comfortably in my collection, hopefully for a long time to come. Thanks James!

Thanks to those who have extended me longer terms as I wrap up my remaining deals for this year...ya know who you are!

Kudos to Point Five for the great EC's and for shipping the books to me so quickly.

Thank you Rick, and kudos right back to you! Great guy, very easy to work with. Enjoy the books!

--Jon

Kudos to Flying-Donut for the NEAR MINT PLUS variants and packing them so tightly I could have run the box over with my car and the books would not have been scratched.