• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I want to say thanks to ft88 (Ed) for the Marvel Graphic Novel #4 and helping me complete all first appearances of the New Mutants! It looks great and rock on packaging!

can't someone only appear 1st once?

"New Mutants" is a group. They probably didn't appear all at once. gossip.gif

no [embarrassing lack of self control] sherlock

I want to say thanks to ft88 (Ed) for the Marvel Graphic Novel #4 and helping me complete all first appearances of the New Mutants! It looks great and rock on packaging!

can't someone only appear 1st once?

"New Mutants" is a group. They probably didn't appear all at once. gossip.gif

no [embarrassing lack of self control] sherlock

Ahaha! Sorry for the confusion. I know some of the New Mutants appeared in different titles or different issues of New Mutants. Marvel GN #4 (tied with UXM 167) for 1st app. of the initial characters.

Thanks to October for the Thor Ann 2 and GACollectibles for the Tales to Astonish 41. Two great books, two great reads thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the quick pay and painless transfer of ownership of this comic! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudsos are in order for the following outstanding CGC Forumites:

OCTOBER - sold me IronMan/Subby

DR. BANNER - sold me IronMan/Subby and a couple of other books( I forgot which ones they were)

COMICSEEKERS - he bought a Barry Bonds PSA 10 card from me

and I have THREE more pending purchases of IronManSubby

and I have THREE more CGC Forumites that are going to set aside their Ironman/Subby's for a future possible sale -

Also I want to thank the few other CGC Forumites that bought a copy or two of the Ironman/Subby in the past - I will go over my PayPal records and post them sometime soon!

There has been a tremendous interest in Ironman/Subby and I am suprised at the quality of comics trading.

CAL 893applaud-thumb.gif

Edited by Calamerica

Kudos to:

Beyonder: for a nice Hulk run and some Frank Millers

October: for a couple IMs, a DD and an X-Men

thumbsup2.gif

Kudsos are in order for the following outstanding CGC Forumites:

OCTOBER - sold me IronMan/Subby

DR. BANNER - sold me IronMan/Subby and a couple of other books( I forgot which ones they were)

COMICDEY - he bought a Barry Bonds PSA 10 card from me

and I have THREE more pending purchases of IronManSubby

and I have THREE more CGC Forumites that are going to set aside their Ironman/Subby's for a future possible sale -

Also I want to thank the few other CGC Forumites that bought a copy or two of the Ironman/Subby in the past - I will go over my PayPal records and post them sometime soon!

There has been a tremendous interest in Ironman/Subby and I am suprised at the quality of comics trading.

CAL 893applaud-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif I think you made a mistake on the purchaser of the Barry Bonds Card. ?????? I'll PM my address if you want to send me one??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Kudos for an excellent Face to Face Transaction(dinner included!!) with Hobo. He now possesses my Bronze Age DC Horror Collection. I am glad they found a good home. grin.gif

Edited by Timulty

Kudos to greggy for answering my WTB thread and hooking me up with a very nice and very hard to find Best of Blue Ribbon Digest #68. Only need two more to complete my run.(43,58)