• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudo's to Mitol for PMing me offering to get USM #91 signed by bendis at the pittsburgh con! & For doing whatever he did to get the book to Kris (thecollector)

Kudo's to Kris for helping me by shipping the book!

You both are awsome! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to OldGuy for some Rampaging Hulk magazines and Hulk TTA's that I need for my full runs. Fast shipping and great packaging. A big ol' thumbs up to my man OldGuy!!!

headbang.gif

Me again!

Just here to offer a big KUDOS to KingOfRulers for a SWEET Amazing Spider-man #300 CGC 8.0 at an even SWEETER price!

Pic posted in "new this week" thread in General laugh.gifcool.gif

Thanks to Shadoch, Mephisto and Timulty for some super quick payment on items they bought. If I forgot anyone I am sorry and I really appreciate doing business with you everyone I bought and sold to on this forum have been stellar. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Counter-kudos to svndst1030 for quick and easy deal. Darrell spelled out exactly what he was looking for then paid w/in 24 hours once terms were set. It don't get better than this!

Kudos ! to jonjesper for a nice Frank Cho sketch ! smile.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif

Kudos back Ray! One of my favorite people to deal with...EVER!!!!! headbang.gif

Also Kudos to GACollectibles and skinny_white_boy, 2 more homies that never can do wrong in my book!