• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A big shout out to Flaming_Telepath for a superb deal on a stack of silver Daredevils graded right on the nose. And, now worries as they were packed smartly and tool just over a week to get to Minnesota from England!

Affirmed my belief that the boards can't be beat for buyers. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos out to:

Flaming_Telepath for picking up some Thors and other stuff from me hail.gif

MCMILES. We have been sending cash and books back and forth to each other for about a month now. Never a hitch, and I even got back some of the wrapping material I used to send him books recently! hail.gifhail.gif

A big thankyou to both Rich_Henn and runningman for quick payment and being easy to work with. Books will go out ASAP 893applaud-thumb.gif

I feel violated. You have been secretly buying books from another FLORIDIAN 893whatthe.gif ! I never want to deal with you again.

A big thankyou to both Rich_Henn and runningman for quick payment and being easy to work with. Books will go out ASAP 893applaud-thumb.gif

I feel violated. You have been secretly buying books from another FLORIDIAN 893whatthe.gif ! I never want to deal with you again.

Well i guess im lucky then as they were the ones buying! tongue.gif

A well deserved Kudos out to Ze-man And Nikos.

Ze had a great idea for a 9/11 auction to raise some Cash for charity related to 9/11

and nikos being the great guy that he is donated a very nice Batman #171.

I bid and won the auctions for the bats. When I opened the box I found the bats and a great looking Green lantern #34 all I can say is thanks you guys rock.

Lawrence