• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I want to thank Jay, High Voltage (Jeff), shadroch, divad, thanos_oftitan, and Sal (Marc) for giving some of my books new homes. I am really glad that you guys are happy with them as I know how it bites to be disappointed by books you buy without seeing them in person. I hope to put some more up soon and I appreciate these guys for taking them off my hands.

Scott

Kudos to R100comics for a beautiful Team Up slabbed book, and talk about overkill in packaging, no need to buy a roll of bubble wrap 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to Nik for his very fast payment on this MTU issue. I like to make sure every book I send reaches the buyer in exactly the condition sent, despite the best efforts of the Post Office. This applies to $30 books as well as $300. Surely that's not a bad thing ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Big Kudos to Brent (Qualitycomix) for some well packed and accurately graded (I agreed on every book) HG Bronze Marvels and DCs. Would most definitely recommend!!!

Equally large Kudos to Brian Foolkiller for a very nice and professionally packed DD 168 - another definite recommendation!!!

Time for overdue kudos to some and ontime kudos to others!

Overdue kudos to:

October - for some nice SA X-Men books!

plady69 - for a great lot of SA and BA X-Men readers!

ft88 - for an awesome deal on way better than NM- X-Men annuals 3 and 4!

HUSH - for a great lot of modern X-Men books!

All these sellers shipped ultra-quick and were a great pleasure to deal with.

Also, overdue kudos to:

Anfield Fox - for being sooooo patient waiting for Transformers scans! sorry.gif

I'm now down to about 80 books until I have a complete Uncanny X-Men run and about 20 for a complete 2nd series X-Men run. Yay boards!

-Bob

Major Kudos to blowout for some nice Neal Adams Detectives. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I've been wanting to read the rest of the Man-Bat saga since I bought #400 earlier this year from ComicSupply. #402 is one of my favorite covers from the BA and now I own the Don Rosa copy.

yay.gif

Major Kudos to blowout for some nice Neal Adams Detectives. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I've been wanting to read the rest of the Man-Bat saga since I bought #400 earlier this year from ComicSupply. #402 is one of my favorite covers from the BA and now I own the Don Rosa copy.

yay.gif

Kudos to Norinn Radd for being one of the best on the boards, and a man with taste too! thumbsup2.gif