• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Flatrock02 yay.gif

For a couple of ASM NYT inserts....Point Five is saving some for me..but this was my first chance to peruse a couple...one for each of my kids....time to read me some spiderman.

Thanks again....very nice of you....no charge...no shipping charge...just a nice little package in the mail...very cool. thumbsup2.gif

a huge kudos to Surfing Alien, for hooking me up with my all time favorite GA cover, and my personal grail.. details here.

fair pricing, great communication, sent several large scans and photos,. and very fast delivery, I mean FAST !!

just a great buying experience all around. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Blutobc for a quick and painless TOS trade! Thanks!

Trades Live!!!!

Trades Live!!!!

Seriously, this was my first trade in probably 20 years....and it was great. Thanks for the nice TOS book Andy. Looking forward to the Cap book too.

He had what I wanted...I had what he wanted...and the Vice Squad was never involved. 893whatthe.gif

Thanks to Finecomics for selling me most of his war comics inventory. Accurate grading, perfect packaging. Kudos!

Thanks also to Seank and Shield for recent purchases.

Marc

Enjoyed working with you thumbsup2.gif Remind me after New Year's if you want the rest of them.