• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Phoenix215 for a great purchase on my x-men comics...you helped me pay off some bills and purchase a few other books from board members.

So glad you were happy with the books, anything I can help you with, it's my pleasure.

Blowout for the upcoming books, I'm a repeat customer and in general, a big thanks to those of you who have allowed me time payments in the past.

Dan, Chris, Nick...you know who you are smile.gif

October--always love dealing this you.

NICK...for some EFFIN rockin' comics that arrived (I swear) the day after payment.

You da bomb.

ffcomics for the upcoming Wolvie book...thanks in advance for the payment plan!

And I wish I could remember (I need to check my PMs) for the deal on a set of WWT and Jonah Hex's over the summer...I am still enjoying looking at those books and filling in the holes.

So anyone who gets PMs from me asking for Weird Western Tales or Jonah Hex issues, I'm filling in a few holes to that great collection another board member sold me over the summer.

Comicdey...I finally got to checking out the FFs you sold me this morning...stellar books, bro. Thanks a million. They'll go real nice with the "time capsule" Fant. Four comics that I have, purchased from RJ a couple years back.

But I would be negligent in my board member duties if I didn't also pay tribute to a local guy...Ed (ft88) who has hooked me up many times in the past, recently with a few Jonah's for my Hex run.

Ed's a new daddy, so everyone buy books from this man so he can buy diapers!

Thanks again, Ed! I will probably drop by soon to buy more comics.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Long overdue kudos to October. His packages are pretty intense, I feel like I should be getting paid by the hour unwrapping them. Anyways nice Adams books much appreciated...GO BEARS

Bear down! headbang.gif

Hopefully tonight we'll be singing "Rexy Back"

Major kudos to 1koko for the last piece of my Hulk puzzle. He shipped out (and professionally I might add) a nice solid 6.5 copy of Hulk #3 with OW/W pages. I now have all of the original 6 books and will have picture to share later tonight.

thumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gifyay.gif

Kudos to

flatrock02 for super fast shipping. I swear I paid saturday and they were here today

Flying donut -- see above, post office must be rolling.