• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to MikeS for the Dark Knight Archives. He refunded some money when the book arrived with a little damage (even after I told him it wasn't necessary). Thanks Mike - let's do another deal soon! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to MikeS for the hellbot lot. yay.gif but about 1/2 got corner damage in the shipping process frown.gif

Kudos to MikeS for the Dark Knight Archives. He refunded some money when the book arrived with a little damage (even after I told him it wasn't necessary). Thanks Mike - let's do another deal soon! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to MikeS for the hellbot lot. yay.gif but about 1/2 got corner damage in the shipping process frown.gif

Ah, *spoon*. Glad to hear that the PO is moving things quickly during the holidays, but I guess there's a downside to all those extra newbie "casual" employees.

Just out of curiosity, was it a Global Priority Mail box or envelope? I can't remember. In either case, please PM me, and we'll work it out.

Also, the MikeS referenced in that earlier post (re: Dark Knight Archives) isn't me.

Best,

Mikey = (mikeyriffhard)

Edited by mikeyriffhard

...glad u got it in time,...luckily my post office has a kiosk so I can mail packages at 4:00 AM,... tongue.gif

Thanks to the Rocketeer for taking time during the holidays to fight our crazy weather and send me this beautiful Hulk.

IH133.jpg

Big kudos to GACollectibles 893applaud-thumb.gif

Recieved a beautiful stack of books today !

Including some really really nice Howard the Ducks and Tarzans headbang.gif

Impressive packageing, and fast shipping ! Just great all around smile.gif

Thanks very much thumbsup2.gif