• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to frederic9494

Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited about the Avengers books I got, these rolled in today. SPECTACULAR books. I was expecting mostly VF/VF- type books since I purchased it as a reader lot. Vast majority of these are NM with bright colors like you wouldn't believe. Even included dups and the Spider-Man issues where the prices for the issues jump, which I'd even said didn't have to be included in my original WTB post.

Thank you soooooo much. Not only did I get a TON of books, but the condition of the books was incredible.

Greatly, greatly, appreciated.

Cheers!

Kudos to frederic9494

Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited about the Avengers books I got, these rolled in today. SPECTACULAR books. I was expecting mostly VF/VF- type books since I purchased it as a reader lot. Vast majority of these are NM with bright colors like you wouldn't believe. Even included dups and the Spider-Man issues where the prices for the issues jump, which I'd even said didn't have to be included in my original WTB post.

Thank you soooooo much. Not only did I get a TON of books, but the condition of the books was incredible.

Greatly, greatly, appreciated.

Cheers!

Kudos to you Rob ! thumbsup2.gif

kudos to Greggy! for a stack of DC war books! yay.gif

I waited till my wife left to go shopping to open them just incase some questionable packing material was used. 27_laughing.gif

your the best Greggy! thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

I hate to say it but Kudos to Greggy once again for an awesome stack of bronze age horror books. You're batting 3 for 3 dude!!! You're *spoon* is apparantly my treasure at the moment. thumbsup2.gif
acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

HUGE Kudos to Shep aka Bigfiver69 for an excellent trade: Received the following trooper books in exchange for my OAAW #151 CGC 7.0

Men In Action #7

Combat #1

War Action #14

OAAW #151 (minor resto)

Real War magazine (with a paratrooper cover)

Very sweet deal, books will be scanned and posted to my thread later tonight.

Kudos to

Greggy for two beautiful superboy books

Sid for the king conan book for picking superbowl score.

HUsh for payment for some SS books

bghkoyama for buying some PWJ

jonjesper for constantly aggravating me smile.gif

silvers24 for the nonstop IM that i ignore acclaim.gif

Kudo's to the incredible Comicdey for yet again another great Comic Book, and at a wonderful price. And damn good packaging aswell!

ASM050.jpg

ASM050bc.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

nice book jake, just think how cool it would have been if he had actually quit at #50 and no more spidey devil.gif

Kudo's to the incredible Comicdey for yet again another great Comic Book, and at a wonderful price. And damn good packaging aswell!

ASM050.jpg

ASM050bc.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

nice book jake, just think how cool it would have been if he had actually quit at #50 and no more spidey devil.gif

You would like that woulden't you poke2.gif

ASM050.jpg

ASM050bc.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Glad you liked it.....I've got a sweeeet one for sale in the Virtual Comic Con, but it may just go into the collection and i'll pull out my other undercopy for sale....only time will tell.

Kudos back to you ..... thumbsup2.gif