• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I would like to send another round of thanks to everyone who has bought off me and here are some new individuas I would like thank.

UK Avenger

HUSH

Comcasthawk

sd2416

I just paid for the piece of art that I have been trying to save money to buy. It is my first Captain America piece. A Beautiful splash page by Steve Epting.

There is one more page I want to get so You may see more books up for sale soon.

OK - I'm waaaay behind on my Kudos so big thanks to all of these board members for recent (and not so recent!) transactions:

firstly to:

buttock

johnenock

MCMiles

shiverbones

drbanner

flawless transactions with all of these guys - spot on grading, great packaging and prompt despatch makes me a repeat customer anytime!

secondly to:

iggy

TeddieMercede

nochips

HighVoltage

I bought from all of these sellers during the VCC - as above smooth transactions with everyone and thanks to them for making the VCC such a success for me! I've already been back for more from a couple of these guys!!

thirdly to:

qualitycomix

I picked up a great book from Brent during the first qualitycomix auction - again spot on grading and hassle free transaction means that I'm already prepping my bids for the next one!

Finally a special mention to the following three boardies:

Dad&Son - for two beautiful books received so far with more on the way. I've got Paul to thank for making me realise there are Marvels worth collecting (pre-heroes that is! tongue.gif)

agro23 - again a smooth transaction during the VCC led to a follow up deal (which Andy was very patient with) - and the acquisition of my first pre-code books!

Flaming_Telepath - my first ever board transaction was with Nick and this has been followed up with a steady stream of Mildenhall orders - I can always count on him for my weekly fix!

Thank you all!! acclaim.gif

$0.75 Comics

Amazing Spider-Man 173 - 2.0

Kull the Destroyer 14 - 2.0

Kull 24 - 6.0

Human Fly 9, 10- 8.0

Ka-Zar 3, 7, 15 - 4.0

Ka-Zar 8 - 6.0

Black Lightning 2 - 6.0

takeit.gif

grin.gif Props to 1CoolEngineer for the smooth deal and speedy shipment! NICE! headbang.gif

Filled some slots and nabbed a couple of sharp lookin' HUMAN FLY books too! cloud9.gif

Finally a special mention to the following three boardies:

Dad&Son - for two beautiful books received so far with more on the way. I've got Paul to thank for making me realise there are Marvels worth collecting (pre-heroes that is! tongue.gif)

Geez.. blush.gif I forgot to thank Paul for a smooth transaction. He might not post much people but you'll be hard pressed to deal with anyone as cordial as this gentleman. Thank you Paul .. always a pleasure ..and glad to help light the pre-hero marvel fire a little for you hail.gif

Thanks to Dad & Son for the awesome Slabbed Winnipeg Starlin STs!!!! hail.gifGreat packing & pretty fast shipping for Canada! Thanks Paul!

Thanks to October for the great FFs! 893applaud-thumb.gif Packed well! HG & Mylars & Backing Boards, oh my!!! Thanks Andy!