• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Some overdue kudos:

Zonker for some HOM's I bought during the virtual comiccon. Very smooth transaction...sorry for the extreme delay in posting here thumbsup2.gif

plady69 for a box full of Conans at a more than fair price. Very smooth transaction and well packed thumbsup2.gif

joeypost for a nice Hulk 180. Quick shipping and the BEST packing I have ever seen thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif A Big THANK YOU to Greggy for a beautiful

Sport's bra . . . I was hoping to do a little bra shopping at the same time.

You're the man Greggy and seriously it was a perfect buying experience!! thumbsup2.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Thanks again,

Fay flowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Go ahead and pile it on guys. tonofbricks.gif

I'm going to get even with you David and now this Rob Allan is on my hit list. 27_laughing.gif

I hope it's not your Christmas list. I'm not in the market for a red and green sports bra.

BURN

Dear young fella Rob,

After speaking to one of your many EX girlfriends I think you should purchase a bra and put it on that blow up doll lady friend of yours.This way you could learn and practice how to properly unclip one and remove it. One girlfriend of yours said you would attempt to take it off like you were in a hockey fight and were yanking it over her head and tangling and pulling her hair out. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Maybe just forget the whole bra idea and stick to playing with the other team. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dear young fella Rob,

After speaking to one of your many EX girlfriends I think you should purchase a bra and put it on that blow up doll lady friend of yours.This way you could learn and practice how to properly unclip one and remove it. One girlfriend of yours said you would attempt to take it off like you were in a hockey fight and were yanking it over her head and tangling and pulling her hair out. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Maybe just forget the whole bra idea and stick to playing with the other team. confused-smiley-013.gif

lol

Received a package from each of these great board members today 893applaud-thumb.gif

nochips

awe4one

and

Wrightson fan

All came very fast and securely packaged !

Thanks very much guys thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to sd2416(Brent) for a expertly packaged short stack of books including a long sought after copy of Defenders #6 headbang.gif

Also Kudos to Flaming_Telepath for some beautiful Horror Mags!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Both gentlemen packed extememly well and shipped lightning fast! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Bill (Ciorac)....thanks for the beauty.

Some old guy sent this to me for cigarette lables and boxtops. cloud9.gif... 1730961-ComicScan0345.JPG1730961-ComicScan0346.JPG

green lantern, hop harrigan, atom, scribbly (when was his first appearance....and the red tornado)....gotta love it.

Thanks Bill well worth the wait for this INT collection book. thumbsup2.gif [/quote

Kudos to sd2416(Brent) for a expertly packaged short stack of books including a long sought after copy of Defenders #6 headbang.gif

Also Kudos to Flaming_Telepath for some beautiful Horror Mags!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Both gentlemen packed extememly well and shipped lightning fast! thumbsup2.gif

Glad you liked it. Hopefully, everyone else will be happy too.