• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to ft88 and mattbird for some nice deals! Thanks guys!

And kudos to the following for recent purchases:

comix4fun

divad

alecholland

nik

ernster

shieldagent

aloha

sckao

tabascojoe

greggy

dad&son

Thanks all!

Kudos to kingofrulers who sent out a few books priority rate when I paid for media. I know I live 20 minutes away from him but it was cheaper (no kidding) and faster for him to mail them instead of a drop off.

I don't know what it is but on a couple occasions when I post in this thread I have found my posts missing (or perhaps I just can't see it for some reason). At any rate, in the interest of giving proper accolades:

Kudos to Wrightsonfan for adding to the senseless Azbats related collection I have. I have dealt with him a few times now - never disappointed.

Also, kudos to Johnenock for the Monterey Brave and the Bold slab featuring the Dark Knight and Phantom Stranger.

thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gifhail.gif

Thanks gentlemen!

Kudos to sd2416 for going above and beyond on our transaction. oh, and kudos well in advance to Flaming_Hertfordshire for just being him.

and thanks to finecomics for the free books last week. some nice 9.4 copies of the Paul Smith X-Men run, in addtion to a spotless 9.6ish 201, which isn't a Paul Smith book, but it was nice of him regardless and i recommend everyone buy from him

Kudos to

Buck Biggins

dzminn

cd4ever

bigfiver69

sd2416

warlord

the books were all as described, and packaged like professionals

thanks again hail.gif

Kudos right back atcha. Quick payment, reliable and friendly. Thanks so much thumbsup2.gif

Finally got around to opening my first box of flaming_telepath's Mildenhall books tonight. Beautiful copies one and all.

And there were also some very tightly graded Superboy's fron his personal collection that he gave me a great deal on.

Thanks Nick! headbang.gif