• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks Hush for the big *spoon* lot of Spideys you sent me!

I just got a huge box of Batmans. Pleased.

Lots of guys really know how to pack boxes but you can't beat the way Hush packed these.

Marc

Hush is an amazing packer.

Also thanks dzminn for the X-Men books! You're a quick shipper!

Big Kudos to Lighthouse.. 1st time dealing with him and would do it again!! Nice grading and quick to deliver!!! Thanks so much TJ !!!! thumbsup2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Don't be ruining my rep!

Next thing you know Chromium will expect his books to arrive within 4 months. frustrated.gif

Hey Lighthouse, got your books in today! Fantastic packaging job! Many thanks! Love the Daredevil Omnibus and the Avengers are in great shape!

Alright smile.gif

Complimenting my packaging job is cool. Just don't go telling people I shipped quickly. 893naughty-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

Big Kudos to Lighthouse.. 1st time dealing with him and would do it again!! Nice grading and quick to deliver!!! Thanks so much TJ !!!! thumbsup2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Don't be ruining my rep!

Next thing you know Chromium will expect his books to arrive within 4 months. frustrated.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif