• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Heartfelt thanks to dzminn for fast shipping, excellent packing and a freebee... Frontier Times - The True West.

yay.gif

Thank you sir.

I salute TakinShotsToQuit for quick payment and friendly emails, the pleasure is mine. thumbsup2.gif

For the 500th time KUDOS to GACollectibles for more Paratrooper books, I swear that guy has contributed more to my addiction than anybody.

Andrew is a class act... apparantly he's a seller of fine books and fine cheeses as well now... poke2.gif

Yes he is, that's why I continue to do lots of business with him. Now if I can only convince him to send free cheese with those books......that's a good idea. Years from now I can sell my collection advertising the sweet cheese smell of their pages! PLAN!

Big, huge, awesome, dripping, honey-soaked kudos to Deedee for a magnificent commissioned piece of art. Simply fabulous.

If you ever considered getting a commissioned drawing from her but were not sure......JUST.......DO......IT!!!!

Thanks Deedee!!

Big, huge, awesome, dripping, honey-soaked kudos to Deedee for a magnificent commissioned piece of art. Simply fabulous.

If you ever considered getting a commissioned drawing from her but were not sure......JUST.......DO......IT!!!!

Thanks Deedee!!

blush.gif thanks John cloud9.gif

Thanks Deedee!!

sign-rantpost.gif

Thanks Deedee!!

sign-rantpost.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

A BIG Kudos to DARTHDIESEL for buying the HULK 181 off me. Let me know when you get. hail.gifhail.gif

Just came back from the post office. After kicking a full line of taxpayers' arses, I bully my way to the guy who's handling "pick-up" only duty hail.gif He brings out this huge HSN.com box and I see it's insured at the sellers' cost 893applaud-thumb.gif I get in the car and pop the box open and pull out.... a sweet copy of Hulk 181. Much better than the 7.5 copy I had before - deep rich red colors on cover, not faded orange like most I've seen. Old blue label so I'm thinking this might look better with the new big number label and a higher number 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would not hesitate to deal with marveljunkie again. Please don't confuse him with the "junkie" on the Probation list. Too many junkies around here poke2.gif The box was multi-layered in bubble wrap and there was no foreseeable way this slab was getting cracked.

Best of luck in selling your loose Jawa "anatomically correct" variant 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to:

Nick (Flaming Telepath) and his awsome looking USAF midel-something-or-other collection books. tongue.gif

Great looking copies! hail.gif fast shipping hail.gif expert packing hail.gifand undergraded. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'll post some scans later this evening. Thank you very much!

Lawrence