• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Heartfelt kudos for nice books and fast shipping to BigMike, cd4ever and Greggy! I was however slightly disappointed my books weren't wrapped in corrugated underwear boxes.
screwy.gif Ran out of the sweet cardboard
screwy.gif

I want to say thanks to all of the forumites who purchased books from the Breadbag Collection. Every single transaction went off with no problems -- not a single one.

Thanks to everyone...

Aces

agro23

Bronzed Jbone

bubbagump

chainnball

Chi Bamm

chromium

comicdey

comix4fun

Deathlok

filter81

flatrock02

Jeranimal

lighthouse

lonchair

mikeyriffhard

old man

piper

Rhino

rob_allan

Sir Ped Of Ro

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks to SolitaireOne for the excellent comics and great freebies!

Hey thanks, Chris! *Freebies ROCK!* headbang.gif

-------

Payin'-it-fwd:

Props go out to Nostalgia-Attic for 2 sweet CGC ASM's via the VCC (#153 9.6 and #158 9.0) for my Registry-set! CA-to-NY no sweat, no worries -- lightning delivery & expert packaging!

2 thumbs up -- Thanks again, Tom! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos Double-Play:

Another thumbs-up combo out to FlyingDonut for some excellent Bronze-Age Full-Runs, Slot-Fillers and general Odds-N-Ends! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks again, Sir -- for the sweet deals, expert packaging and making it all happen!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I would like to thank Paul, Thanos Oftitan for a sweet group of NM books packaged to perfection and shipped extremely fast. Thank you very much for the HG bonus book that made a perfect transaction even better.

I love this hobby and these boards even more. cloud9.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

An extra-special shout out to Scheradon for some cherry Human Fly books that top off yet another full-run for me! cloud9.gif

... additional props for parting with one of his many "9.8 WP" books to help a fellow collector upgrade a bit!

Rojatt's-HO! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks again, John! hail.gif

Another VCC purchase received. Four lovely X-Men from CW/Fantastic Comics. SERIOUSLY tight grading -- almost certainly the nicest "fine 5.5" I've ever seen.

Brinks truck packaging.

Thanks!

Jack