• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Been out of town for a bit on family and work-related stuff. Props to Blazing Bob for a big piece to my SSWS slabbed run puzzle and thanks to Buried Alien, sterlingcomics, nik, Ze-man and greggy for VCC purchases. Thanks guys!

Thanks to Dan (dc360) for the ASM 300 CGC 8.0, and ASM 302-310! They looked fantastic and were spot on with the grading. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

That ASM 300 you got was originally from the first original owner collection I ever found smile.gif So know that you have a little piece of my heart in that slab 27_laughing.gif

Well, I hate to be a disappointment KoR, but I actually picked this up for a buddy who's dead set on cracking it from the slab. I'm surprised it graded at only a 8.0 because it looks like it should be 1.0 higher than that.

Kudos to inconceivable for the marvel zombies 893applaud-thumb.gif Bought books Friday morning, received Monday afternoon 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Many great books, many great sellers!! Kudos to you all!! thumbsup2.gifyay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again for the quick payment. It was a great transaction all around. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dan

Huge, gooey kudos to the following two sellers:

Dan (inconceivable) for very quick shipping and excellent packing on three CGC'd books I needed hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Danny (MutantKeys) for a great deal on MZ vs. AOD #1 variant cover CGC 9.8, and lightning fast shipping with crazy secure packaging headbang.gifyay.gif