• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Weird Paper for an accurately graded and well packed Blue Beetle #29 from the VCC 893applaud-thumb.gif

Glad you like it. It is truly one of the more unusual covers from the pre-GGA part of the series.

First round of KUDOS from the VCC goes to

skypinkblu

for two nice lower grade Golden Age Comis a Batman 20 and a Superman 53( nicer looking in person) Great packing and 2 free promo posters to boot. Super fast shipping books arrived yesterday.

Point Five

The TEC 415 CGC 9.2 looks fantastic super packing job couldn't be happier

Comicdey

I got a really nice copy of TEC 422 while not listed in the VCC he pulled this one out after I lost out on another TEC I wanted. Thanks for working with me. Another quality packing and shipping job.

Thanks to All three of you. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Can't wait for the next batch of comics to come in.

Edited by marveljunkie

Kudos to

pirate for a nice copy of Absolute Crisis and for quick payment on a Walking Dead Omnibus

DoubleCovaBrotha for a couple really nice sealed Absolutes delivered for an unbeatable price!

Thanks again guys!

yay.gif Bob

I am SO sorry I've been remiss but I really didn't know about this thread ...I owe so many thanks, I'm just going to post them in one group, but I really do appreciate EVERY transaction and I will try to do these on a regular basis now that I know:) If I missed someone, it was only by accident.

Buck Biggins, for a WONDERFUL FC#17 and Lightening

Flaming Telegraph for my Favorite Marvel Mystery

Shiverbones for a great comic Cavalcade

Weird Paper for a whole bunch of wonder books and going beyond what any seller would do.

Innocuous for the fastest shipping in the east or West

GA Collectibles for all the wonderful things I've bought from you, thanks Andrew! and thanks for the Planets!

To Inhuman Fiend for an extremely fast payment...and a very cute daughter:)

For CDABRUCE for answering a zillion questions patiently and a wonderful Marvel Mystery

To Zonker for super fast shipping and nice comics, TWICE

To Norinn Radd for a WONDERFUL Batman cover, it's lovely

To October, for some wonderful TOS

To Comic Supply for a great box of books

To 143ksk for shipping my book by Star Trek methods, cause the Post Office sure isn't that fast.

To MedStudentNerd, for a very fast payment (and cause he's going to be my doctor one of these years..;)

To Dad and Son. Comic Dey, Marveljunkie, JiveturkeyMoFo, Black00SS for being so incredibly nice, writing wonderful emails AND paying very quickly hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifcloud9.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif