• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to:

cd4ever

Flaming_Telepath

but most of all, thank you Fazybones for some really killer books hail.gifhail.gif

Glad to hear you're happy and it's great to see my name along side such great sellers as Nick and BIG John. thumbsup2.gif

It was a real pleasure getting to know you and I'll have to keep my eye out for your next sales thread.

Thanks again, hail.gif

fay flowerred.gif

Kudos to

Qualitycomix for two nice conan 100

comicdonna for the excellent grails game prize!

jonjesper for being my *spoon*

Kudos to GACollectibles for another flawless transaction and for a nice stack of books. A pleasure as always.

A HUGE thanks to MutantKeys. This guy always goes out of his way to help people and never asks for anything in return. This time he took the time out of his busy schedule stalking Jessica Alba tp pick up an ASM 538 variant for me. You are a legend and let me know whenever you need a favour returned hail.gif

Kudos to EvilAsh for a sweet run of Deadworld books + extras! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Shipped 30+ books ultra fast and well packed!!!

He's truly Evil! wink.gifgrin.gif

Kudos right back at you, Jay, for fast payment and another overall smooth transaction!!!! hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

A HUGE thanks to MutantKeys. This guy always goes out of his way to help people and never asks for anything in return. This time he took the time out of his busy schedule stalking Jessica Alba tp pick up an ASM 538 variant for me. You are a legend and let me know whenever you need a favour returned hail.gif

27_laughing.gif Anytime thumbsup2.gif