• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to jonjesper for big honkin pile of prestige books shipped cheap. Great deal.

And to October for a sweet titans book.

Thanks guys!

Kudos right back, one of the best board members I have had the pleasure to work with....looking forward to the next time! headbang.gif

Thanks to skypinkblu and thirdgreenham for some sweet DC war books at tres fabulous prices. Boy do those greytone books look nice in Mylites! Thanks guys!

Thanks to you, for the very fast payment...and for helping me restart my comic collection ...as I said, you were one of the first sellers I bought from on Ebay, long ago:) ...and I guess I was happy, cause I kept buying..;) it's always a pleasure:) hail.gif

Kudos to two, WONDERFUL Sellers... dzminn and

jkcona , two incredibly nice guys, who not only sent me great books, but went out of their way to send extras...thank you both...! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gif

and you are both invited for dinner...;) any time!

hail.gifKudos to skypinkblu for the great Wings Comic (plus the nice extras) and the super fast shipping!

Thanks so much, it's been such a pleasure to deal with you:) !! Hope you like the next one:) it will be in the mail tomorrow ! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

hail.gifKudos to skypinkblu for the great Wings Comic (plus the nice extras) and the super fast shipping!

Thanks so much, it's been such a pleasure to deal with you:) !! Hope you like the next one:) it will be in the mail tomorrow ! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif.....and thanks for the Wonder Women Pin! I think I am gonna keep that for myself shy.gif