• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A big kudos to comicdey for some slabbed Watchmen comics. Bought them raw then worked out a deal for bonuses if they hit the grades I wanted. He did all the leg and paperwork for their submission to CGC but the comics themselves didn't hit the grades we set out for. He generously replaced one of the comics I bought raw with another Watchmen issue that came back with a better grade. Though it didn't come out the way we wanted, thank you for all your hard work!

Kudos right back to you...wish the final graders at CGC has agreed with their pre-grader on the #3 at 9.8. If you resub, LMK how it goes.

Thanks

Big thanks to divad for the VERY nice FF's (worship) You (under) grade like I do :thumbsup: :hi: ) Your patience was appreciated as well!! My only complaint is that it was packed so well it took me 10 minutes to get the comics out! :whatthe:

Thomas

Big thanks to divad for the VERY nice FF's (worship) You (under) grade like I do :thumbsup: :hi: ) Your patience was appreciated as well!! My only complaint is that it was packed so well it took me 10 minutes to get the comics out! :whatthe:

Thomas

Right back at ya Thomas (thumbs u Fast payment, solid and conscientious (try spelling that without spell check :insane: )

If you took 10 minutes to unpack mine, then plan on at least a half hour if you buy any books from Nik or Greggy . . . Those guys use tape like they work for 3M lol

cheers,

David

[font:Comic Sans MS] MAJOR Kudos to DOCTOR WATSON! (worship) [/font]

There was a thread in general a while back about bags for CGC cases. Well, our good Doctor mentioned he had what I thought were used Mylite's. I sent him a PM asking about price and shipping, he just asked for address and that was it. Well, today I was off mailing packages and was surprised to find one for me! It turns out he sent me a new pack of 50 :cloud9:

Class act!

If there is anything I can do in return, just let me know.

Again, thanks!

John (thumbs u

(thumbs u to ArAich for a great looking pile of Bronze Age X-Men! It was good getting to meet a fellow board member and am sure we'll run into each other again!

-Forrest

Nice meetin' up with ya @ Dunkin' Donuts Forrest...it took all my will power not to take the cash you gave me and swing around to the drive-thru for a couple dozen donuts... :frustrated:

Kudos to tatterdemalion for high quality funny books on the cheap.

Kudos also to thirdgreenham for a very nice photo cover western and a HG bronze age Adventure.

Thank you very much, Transplant! It was a pleasure taking your money. :o Did I just say that out loud?

Seriously though, thanks. (thumbs u

Andy