• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Big thanks to divad for the VERY nice FF's (worship) You (under) grade like I do :thumbsup: :hi: ) Your patience was appreciated as well!! My only complaint is that it was packed so well it took me 10 minutes to get the comics out! :whatthe:

Thomas

Big thanks to divad for the VERY nice FF's (worship) You (under) grade like I do :thumbsup: :hi: ) Your patience was appreciated as well!! My only complaint is that it was packed so well it took me 10 minutes to get the comics out! :whatthe:

Thomas

Right back at ya Thomas (thumbs u Fast payment, solid and conscientious (try spelling that without spell check :insane: )

If you took 10 minutes to unpack mine, then plan on at least a half hour if you buy any books from Nik or Greggy . . . Those guys use tape like they work for 3M lol

cheers,

David

[font:Comic Sans MS] MAJOR Kudos to DOCTOR WATSON! (worship) [/font]

There was a thread in general a while back about bags for CGC cases. Well, our good Doctor mentioned he had what I thought were used Mylite's. I sent him a PM asking about price and shipping, he just asked for address and that was it. Well, today I was off mailing packages and was surprised to find one for me! It turns out he sent me a new pack of 50 :cloud9:

Class act!

If there is anything I can do in return, just let me know.

Again, thanks!

John (thumbs u

(thumbs u to ArAich for a great looking pile of Bronze Age X-Men! It was good getting to meet a fellow board member and am sure we'll run into each other again!

-Forrest

Nice meetin' up with ya @ Dunkin' Donuts Forrest...it took all my will power not to take the cash you gave me and swing around to the drive-thru for a couple dozen donuts... :frustrated:

Kudos to tatterdemalion for high quality funny books on the cheap.

Kudos also to thirdgreenham for a very nice photo cover western and a HG bronze age Adventure.

Thank you very much, Transplant! It was a pleasure taking your money. :o Did I just say that out loud?

Seriously though, thanks. (thumbs u

Andy