• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Black00SS for buying the rest of the books on my FS thread (worship) . Payment was INSTANT! You're getting a SWEET deal and I get to go spend it at Dale's table tomorrow :insane:lol

Nice meetin' up with ya @ Dunkin' Donuts Forrest...it took all my will power not to take the cash you gave me and swing around to the drive-thru for a couple dozen donuts... :frustrated:

You meet everyone at Dunkin Donuts?? :baiting:

BIG kudos to inconceivable for 48 mid-to-high grade Silver, Bronze, & Copper Age Amazing Spider-Man books. Books were accurately graded, shipped lightning fast, and packaged securely. Well on my way to finishing my ASM 1-328 run! THANKS DAN!!! :applause:

BIG kudos to inconceivable for 48 mid-to-high grade Silver, Bronze, & Copper Age Amazing Spider-Man books. Books were accurately graded, shipped lightning fast, and packaged securely. Well on my way to finishing my ASM 1-328 run! THANKS DAN!!! :applause:

Thanks Forrest. It was easy to work with you. Continued success on the ASM run. :wishluck:

Dan

Big Kudos to drbanner for the beautiful FF #100 and cd4ever for the old label slabbed FF #155. Shipping was fast and the books well packed. You guys are why I don't do eBay anymore! :thumbsup:

Kudos to djpinkpanther67 for a couple of the ME New Avengers books

excellent shipping and packaging, thanks Thomas!

:whatthe: they got there fast! Hope you like 'em! :thumbsup:

Nice meetin' up with ya @ Dunkin' Donuts Forrest...it took all my will power not to take the cash you gave me and swing around to the drive-thru for a couple dozen donuts... :frustrated:

You meet everyone at Dunkin Donuts?? :baiting:

:cloud9:

Kudos to djpinkpanther67 for an accurately graded, well packaged and quickly shipped ASM. Thanks Thomas. I appreciate it. (thumbs u

Glad you liked it! :thumbsup: I appreciate the fast payment and great communication as well!