• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big Kudos to thirdgreenham for some great GI Combat books. :cloud9:

They look great and are very much appreciated. Thanks again Andy. (thumbs u

Shawn

Big Kudos to thirdgreenham for some great GI Combat books. :cloud9:

I'm with you. Super happy with my 52 new books from Andy. Shipped in a short box. :cloud9:

Also happy with my purchase from Schommy. Cool SA Marvels, well-graded.

Both these guys ship fast, pack very well, and are easy to work with.

Marc

johnenock HI FIVE for the great House of Mystery with I VAMPIRE, Phantom Stranger and Warlord comics that I picked up off his thread last month!

Thanks brother!

Sterling for the great HOS 114, Hulk and Witching Hour, and of course Joyepost for the sweet HULKS! Great packaging, holy ! :thumbsup:

Aaron for taking my Star Wars Gentle Giant UPATU artist proof bust and Batman aritst proof statue....thanks, sir! Finally, some space! :)

Charles Beaumont for taking my PRIMER collection...good job, bro.

Hard books to find. You'll like 'em! The art is so classic, its almost campy at how fresh these guys were back in the day! The ads for the MAGE comic on the back covers is really nostalgic.

You should get him the comics that have the hydra base under Shea Stadium. I think they came our around 1974 too. Written by Tony Isabella. Was it Daredevil? Zonker knows.

Marc

:gossip: Yep, it was in DD #123. There's a neat cut-away showing it.

:insane: Head whackin' spoon slappin' super duper Kudos to topofthetotem for some really schweeeeet VCC scores - TOS 45 and Aquawad 42 - beautiful books, securely shipped to the doorstep of my winter residence :thumbsup: