• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to JohnnyG :applause:

For bidding on a book from ebay for me to save on shipping to Canada.

We met up, and i know have my Isis #5 CGC 9.6 :)

Thanks John (thumbs u

Sugar Ray!

I am happy that I was able to help you out! After all; isn't that what this place is ( supposed to be ) all about??? Once we get past all the pubes ( :baiting:), cliques, favoritism, ego's, immaturity, greed and down-right childless, there really are people who form a "community". I am just happy to be a part of that! I am also a grateful individual for being able to form many personal relationships thorough this venue!

I had a rather rough 2007, and am in for a no better 2008! It is nice to know that I have an "alternate family" who is there for me when I need them! It is even better knowing that I am there for my fellows when they need a shoulder...

Best wishes to all for 2008!

John (thumbs u

Edited by Johnny G

A hearty Thank you to moonlite for his recent purchase.

Once again thanks to everyone that participated in my sales thread from late November. 100% follow through from all buyers. (worship)

Thanks to foolkiller for a beautiful Thor 126 - as advertised, the best CGC 8.5 I will ever see - deslabbing commences this afternoon :thumbsup: