• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Since I am too new to the board, I have some catching up to do.

Kudos goes to Point Five for a great transaction. Better than expected Teen Titans. Thanks!

Kudos goes to trmoore54 for the ASM beauties! Made my losing out on the Action 27 be a thing of the past...almost!

Many thanks for both of these great boardies!

Equal Extreme THANKS and KUDOs! to JazzMan for great communication, IMMEDIATE payment, etc. etc. on our transaction... (thumbs u :banana:

BTW JazzMan...who was better...John Coltrane or Charlie Parker???

Kudos to:

143ksk for a very nice copy of HOS 92 :cloud9: and a nice From Beyond the Unknown.

nochips for a great group of Superboy books. :banana:

mr.schomburg for some very nice Daredevil books. (thumbs u

cd4ever for my usual fix of miscellaneous books. :headbang:

I couldn't be happier with all the books I bought from these board members. (worship)

[quote=trmoore54

:

Coltrane...hands down of the two, but my fav is Miles Davis...the legend himself. When your first record is titled The Birth Of Cool nobody can compete against ya. :)

Huge Kudos to Forrest (Mac Man) for helping me finally acquire my Grail, Avengers #4! :acclaim:

This deal was a looong process as Forrest only wanted to part with this book in order to fund his own grail ASM #1. He got his and I got mine! :cloud9:

Many, many Thanks Forrest! (thumbs u :applause:

I'm glad we were able to work it out Larry! You're right- this one was a hard one to let go of, but in the dual interests of keeping a focused collection AND pursuing one of my two big fish, it worked out in the end. :applause:

Huuuuge thanks to Nik for sending me a well packed big box o' slabbed FFs :banana:

Great seller to work with! (worship)

Thanks for your patience and for working with me :foryou:

Thomas

Way overdue kudos to Shootydog for the great Christmas raffle prize, a couple sweet Miller Batman trades. Got the HC Dark Knight and the leatherbound Complete MIller Batman.

Thanks so much! (thumbs u

Huuuuge thanks to Nik for sending me a well packed big box o' slabbed FFs :banana:

Great seller to work with! (worship)

Thanks for your patience and for working with me :foryou:

Thomas

My pleasure Thomas, and thank you for a flawless transaction :foryou:

Now I know who to give a shout too when I get some more in ;)

Big thanks to:

joecgcmaniac for buying the Identity Crisis books, and

Mushie for buying the Danger Girl lot!

Also, the following boardies that have recently sold me some sweeeet books:

mr.schomburg for the very nice Thors

DCman for the Westerns and Web of Spideys

joeypost for the very nice Wolverine lot

TupennyConan for the Caps and Hulks, etc.

dzminn for a ton of stuff from his recent sale

That's 7 great boardies, and 7 perfect transactions --- gotta love it! :headbang:

[quote=trmoore54

:

Coltrane...hands down of the two, but my fav is Miles Davis...the legend himself. When your first record is titled The Birth Of Cool nobody can compete against ya. :)

I'd lean towards Coltrane myself...as for Miles, nothin' better! Love his work with Bill Evans on piano... (thumbs u

Just a quick 5-Stars to my friend Tom (trmoore54) for a well packed, fast shipped...sweet CGCFF #72 in 9.2 .... :cloud9: Really happy with the book.

Thanks Tom :applause:

K.

Likewise Karl...a perfect transaction and glad you're happy with the book! (thumbs u

Interesting the connectivity with my company and your work...I'll stay in touch...

Big thanks to:

dzminn for a ton of stuff from his recent sale

--- gotta love it! :headbang:

Thanks so much! Believe me, silverage12c, the super-fast payment and solid communication made this a dynamite transaction. (thumbs u