• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to r1970d (Roy) for the SWEEEEEET SA FFs, BA CMs and Warlocks (worship)

I don't remember paying for all those CMs :whatthe:

Anyways, they were packed well and the grading was spot on :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Thomas

Kudos to nochips for quickly shipping the two Shadow comics I purchased from him. They were well packed, and accurately graded. Thanks! (thumbs u

thanks to Jeranimal for the most excellent set of key high grade slabs.

Arrived bomb proof and Mary Poppins like...practically perfect in every way.

Plus, allowing me time payments...my thanks!

143fsk for some really nice Witching Hour, HoS, free Unexpected...and really fast shipping too, holy !

Again, I have to really give hands over heart kudos to Rodey...who goes out of his way to hit comic shops in my old stomping ground of Rochester NY to find me those missing moderns! You are THE bomb, Rodey. Thanks!

Wrightsonfan for the great BATMAN 227, Tonystarkfan for super fast payment on a big bunch of my dupe Cerebus collection....

and...honors of the week go to PKW.

I never bought nor really was that familiar with him before his Amaz. SM sell post.

I picked up a small pile of these at a very reasonable price, and they were all better then I thought. One man's VF+ IS another man's NM...and that Amaz. SM 127 was out of controll. If not for the EVER SO slight non-color breaking tics in the spine, that's a hands down NM+ in my book.

Thanks again to all!

Edited by Rich_Henn

thanks to Jeranimal for the most excellent set of key high grade slabs.

Arrived bomb proof and Mary Poppins like...practically perfect in every way.

Plus, allowing me time payments...my thanks!

143fsk for some really nice Witching Hour, HoS, free Unexpected...and really fast shipping too, holy !

Again, I have to really give hands over heart kudos to Rodney...who goes out of his way to hit comic shops in my old stomping ground of Rochester NY to find me those missing moderns! You are THE bomb, Rodney. Thanks!

Wrightsonfan for the great BATMAN 227, Tonystarkfan for super fast payment on a big bunch of my dupe Cerebus collection....

and...honors of the week go to PKW.

I never bought nor really was that familiar with him before his Amaz. SM sell post.

I picked up a small pile of these at a very reasonable price, and they were all better then I thought. One man's VF+ IS another man's NM...and that Amaz. SM 127 was out of controll. If not for the EVER SO slight non-color breaking tics in the spine, that's a hands down NM+ in my book.

Thanks again to all!

It's "RODEY!" not RODNEY! and you are welcome. U still have another package coming.