• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOs to AtlasFan for a perfect transaction for the Charlton Unusual Tales #9 (Ditko Art)...I could tell AtlasFan would really appreciate this book so it was enough to convince me to bust up my complete set 1-49...THANKS AGAIN Bill!

KUDOs right back at you Tom! A real gentleman.

It took me an hour to get through that buttlet-proof packaging!

That issue has a nice home in my Ditko collection.

Thanks again.

Bill

Kudos to djpinkpanther67 for a large lot of HG FFs. :cloud9:

Books were bomb proofed and shipping was super fast (thumbs u

Thanks Thomas (worship)(worship)(worship)

-Nelson

You are VERY welcome! :grin:

Glad you like them! :thumbsup:

(I'm going to make a HG collector out of you yet! :grin::gossip: )

Crazy kudos for Mschmidt, I ordered a bunch of Sandman stuff. I was nervous because 1 of the things was a CGC and I have been having bad luck with getting slabs cracked in transit.

Everything was packed really well, and Michael sent a complete mini series of something "Sandman like" as a throw in!

Major kudos out to Bonds25. His super fast delivery and superb packing brought me this! :luhv:

NationalLampoon41.jpg

Awesome. I want one of those!

Looks like the corpse on the lower left already has his :grin:

You know after seeing a cover like that Icannot for the life of me understand what is hot about Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton or any other 89 pounder out there. Seriously. That might be the most beautiful Frazetta cover I've ever seen....that is Frazetta isn't it?