• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Just received a box containing 3 Iron Man comics that I bought from mr.schomburg and all I can say is WOW! :o

Beautiful books, safe packing and quick shipping. What more could I ask for?

Oh, and I love those mylite 2's that the books were shipped in. I'd never seen them before. I'll deftinatly have to get some.

Thanks Paul.... (thumbs u

Kudos go out to comics-rock for a smack on slabbed x-men #1. I don't know about the rest of the gossip going on, but he delivered on his end of the bargain for me. I liked that CGC shipper package that it came in, too - gotta get me some of 'em.

Kudos also go to jonjesper for the VCC sale of the SS Heroes books. Packed to withstand a hurricane (took me half an hour to get 'em out).

Thanks,

-claudio

Kudos to Greggy for two books from the VCC. Both were even nicer than they looked in the scans. And packaging was top notch. Thanks! :thumbsup:
(worship)

(thumbs u

Kudos also go to jonjesper for the VCC sale of the SS Heroes books. Packed to withstand a hurricane (took me half an hour to get 'em out).

Thanks,

-claudio

:cloud9:

Thanks Claudio, absolute pleasure working with you! Looking forward to it again!

Kudos to the following forum members for some nice books:

Flaming_Telepath ... for a bunch of Two-Gun Kid’s, B&B #80, and Batman #189.

GreatEscape ... FF #59 CGC 9.4

squidmo2000 ... ASM #119 CGC 9.4 Northland (my first Spidey pedigree)

johnenock ... four sweet JLA’s

Whovianone … couple IM's.

(worship) (worship)

Kudos also to the following forum members for their purchases:

djpinkpanther67

Qualitycomix

Skynwalker

mr.schomburg

Foolkiller

40sJohn

wasonff

Johnny G