• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos the theman for a real beauty in Action 76. The book is (thumbs u and the shipping was lightning fast. Thanks a bunch, Alton!

glad you liked the book Claudio, and thanks for the quick payment as well. (thumbs u

Kudos the theman for a real beauty in Action 76. The book is (thumbs u and the shipping was lightning fast. Thanks a bunch, Alton!

glad you liked the book Claudio, and thanks for the quick payment as well. (thumbs u

thedude abides. (thumbs u

:applause: :applause: :applause:

A Superb Kudos to tkg2627 for an awesome selection of

books and a Beautiful HG Slab. :cloud9:

Great packaging, fast shipping and perfect grading!! (thumbs u

A pleasure dealing with you again Vince.

Thank you very much, (worship) (worship)

fay :foryou:

Kudos and many thanks to blutobc for filling one of the final gaps in my Avengers collection. Super fast shipping and excellent packaging as well! (thumbs u

Just trying to provide some "southern comfort" to my fellow Vol.

I'm glad you like the books. (thumbs u

Huge Kudos to TheWatcher aka Angelo for sending me a entire series of SpecOps FREE! One of them is even a Halo Paratrooper book I wasn't even tracking! Thanks Angelo!

Glad you liked them, Vaughn :applause: Hope I come across something else for you in the future.

Kudos to jimm94 for befriending me, sweet talking me into selling him some sweet books, and paying me. Sigh, he used me good.