• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to skypinkblu! Quick payment on the big Batman lot. Thank you Sharon, always a pleasure! (thumbs u

Right back at you, Jon! I can't believe they arrived already....did you drive up and plop them on my porch ? cause it could NOT have been the P.O.! Thanks so much! (and I switched colors for you;) (worship):cloud9:

Kudos to skypinkblu! Quick payment on the big Batman lot. Thank you Sharon, always a pleasure! (thumbs u

Right back at you, Jon! I can't believe they arrived already....did you drive up and plop them on my porch ? cause it could NOT have been the P.O.! Thanks so much! (and I switched colors for you;) (worship):cloud9:

Don't you both live in the City?

Nope, haven't lived in the "City" since I was a kid...I live in a village:) It probably would have taken longer, if we both lived in the "City";)

Nope, haven't lived in the "City" since I was a kid...I live in a village:) It probably would have taken longer, if we both lived in the "City";)

:sorry:

Kudos to HighVoltage for a sweet Spidey 86 and to Designer Toast for a nice Avengers 6.

My pleasure! Thanks for the fast payment and glad you like the book. (thumbs u

I still have that number 7 for sale :gossip: Wrong forum...oops...sorry. :grin:

Major Kudos to:

paperheart

for giving me the first opportunity to buy that

IRON MAN & SUB-MARINER CGC NM 9.4 WHITE

copy that totally rocks!!!

CAL who appreciates fellow enthusiastic comic book collectors!!!

Kudos to seank for a pair of sweet FVFish Strange Tales (131 and 132) from the VCC.

It took me a month but I finally got off my azz and opened the package.

lol