• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Wrightson Fan for a nice slabbed Avengers. USPS did their best to trash it but a Tyvek envelope kept the slabs dry when the bubble wrap was dripping.

Kudos to:

skypinkyblu

coinaddict

scrooge

mike h

capt comics

for buying my junk and paying quickly

to:

wrightson fan who understands that I'm a delayed-paying-tool when it doesn't involve Paypal.

r1970d who held a book for a long time and made a collector buddy of mine very happy by completing a run for him

Kudos to the following for some recent board purchases:

pennynike1

The Resurrection

ft88

All great to deal with and the books were accurately graded.

Also a special Kudos to Shiverbones for an off-board purchase and a neato surprise post card!

Kudos to

aussieruss

followtheleader

karma23

moonlite

docwatson

ripclaw

medicar

for buying from my latest thread.

Big Kudos to

Bill, (Ciorac)

Mike, (Transplant) and

Pat (pcalhoun )

For some wonderful GA books :cloud9:, each were grading perfectly :acclaim:, packed well, and shipped quick as could be. :applause:

Three sellers that I could not recommend more highly, for their professionalism, and for being really nice guys! (worship)

:luhv:

Kudos (possibly overdue, possibly repeated) for some great multiple-item board purchases from:

the shadow knows -- mostly Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane. Looking forward to another round.

skypinkblu -- too much stuff from Gold to Silver to Crazy! Good deals abound.

ciorac -- mostly Golden Age goodness. Heroic, True Comics, Lars of Mars, much more misc!

JohnT -- Silver Age, mostly DC. Received Monday and bragged about most of the books on the SA forum. Brave and the Bold, Mystery in Space, and a very nice X-Men. I know that last one's not DC.

Thanks to all.

Jack

Always a pleasure Jack (thumbs u

Props to Ciorac for remembering that I wanted a book he had....and selling it at a great price.

Thanks Bill!

You bet Andy. I'm glad you have the book. And thanks for the sale :)