• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big Kudos go to Nostalgic Attic

Nostalgic Attic was able to dig up some books I had been needing to finish off some runs. Fantastic person. :headbang:

Kudos to some great sellers over the past couple months:

pirate for some fairly priced trades and hardcovers... especially for the Robert Kirkman zombie sketch :cloud9:

johnenock for introducing me to new levels of comic deprevaty through a nicely priced run of The Exerminators and Fear Agent.

comicdey for a nicely graded run of early GI Joes at a killer price and other odds and ends. Bomb proof packaging and fast shipping to boot!

joeypost for finding some Transformers related comics for me at a very nice price!

and a big, long overdue shout out for:

DoubleCovaBrotha for going the extra mile on getting me a copy of Absolute Sandman Vol. 2. When the first copy had some misfortune at the post office, he went out of his way to order a new one for me and wouldn't accept extra payment for the effort. Great guy!

Thanks all,

-Bob

Kudos to F_T for some more sweet Mildenhalls from across the pond

and kudos to grails for always being great to deal with, even when the post office is a pain in the arse for all involved. Thanks, Charlie.

Kudos to Wrightson Fan for nice slab and pennynike1 for a beauty Mile High.

Special kudos to r1970d for holding a book for a long time and making a friend of mine happy.

Kudos also to

Monstro

Susanville

for quick payments.

Many thanks to that JiveTurkeyMoFo for some Gold Sensation.

That just doesn't sound right.

I have to say, when I was opening his bomb proof package today, my wife was sitting there watching me with the same look as that girl in Pulp Fiction before her boyfriend stabbed the hypodermic into Uma's heart. I love it when she gets excited about comics.

Many thanks to that JiveTurkeyMoFo for some Gold Sensation.

That just doesn't sound right.

I have to say, when I was opening his bomb proof package today, my wife was sitting there watching me with the same look as that girl in Pulp Fiction before her boyfriend stabbed the hypodermic into Uma's heart. I love it when she gets excited about comics.

2 Happy Customers for the Price of One! :applause:

Huge salsa-soaked kudos to the following for participating in my latest round of sales threads. Everyone was great and paid promply. I love you all like you were my long lost, slightly insane sisters.

Johnt

black00ss

ernster

timmay

cdabruce

capt comics

blue808

comicdey

lizards2

annihilus

1coolengineer

dawgwindu

fazybones

razorz707

alecholland

divad

coinaddict

inthehottub

topofthetotem

mcmiles

loboagain

shiverbones

Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Thanks again!

Huge salsa-soaked kudos to the following for participating in my latest round of sales threads. Everyone was great and paid promply. I love you all like you were my long lost, slightly insane sisters.

Johnt

black00ss

ernster

timmay

cdabruce

capt comics

blue808

comicdey

lizards2

annihilus

1coolengineer

dawgwindu

fazybones

razorz707

alecholland

divad

coinaddict

inthehottub

topofthetotem

mcmiles

loboagain

shiverbones

Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Thanks again!

Insanity doesn't run in your family it sprints. :cry:

Quick kudos go out to:

Warlock - For some sweet Hexes... :grin:

Pirate - For a nice Warlock #8 w/MJ insert :applause:

ImageMask - For some nice Marvels w/MJ insert (thumbs u

and Tupennyconan for a comic whose timing couldn't have been better... :headbang:

Thanks,

Jim