• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to cd4ever for great deal on Ghosts #2 and the most consistently entertaining sales threads on the boards :headbang:

and my sincerest thanks to Shiverbones for being such a great guy! (worship)

Kudos to David / dem1138,

for a nice Kirby Thor #165 page showing what happened to Him/ Adam Warlock between FF #67 (1st cameo) and Thor #165 (1st full appearance)

- posted the art on CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=385117&GSub=52175

THOR165p10.jpg

Thanks, Rich

WonderWorldComic

Edited by Wonderworldcomic

Major kudos to Brian (Heroes Haven). His grading is tight, his prices are low, he ships fast, and he's very easy to deal with overall. (thumbs u

Major kudos to Brian (Heroes Haven). His grading is tight, his prices are low, he ships fast, and he's very easy to deal with overall. (thumbs u

Kudos to CaptainOfIndustry for a very quick payment and very kind words...

Big KUDOS to ABRACADABRA for some very nice TTA/TOS books. Fast shipping, and an all around cool guy to deal with !

Thanks Pat! Big Kudos right back at you! Great communication and timely payment. A perfect transaction!

-William

Just wanted to take a second and recognize Mac Mans effort to make right on a recent transaction.

He not only made himself available to hear my concerns with a recent purchase, he went out of his way to make it right.

I wish him all the best in his future sales, Forrest is a good guy.

Ze-