• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big-time kudos to bronzilla for a great trade where I landed an ASM #25--1st Mary Jane Watson. :banana: Package traveled from Arizona to Georgia in the U.S. and arrived safe and sound. He even threw in a solid copy of ASM #48 as a freebie. Who does this kind of thing? BRONZILLA! :headbang: Great guy to do business with.

Big-time kudos to bronzilla for a great trade where I landed an ASM #25--1st Mary Jane Watson. :banana: Package traveled from Arizona to Georgia in the U.S. and arrived safe and sound. He even threw in a solid copy of ASM #48 as a freebie. Who does this kind of thing? BRONZILLA! :headbang: Great guy to do business with.

Glad your pleased! Kudos back for another nice trade all comics graded tight and shipped quick and secure. Allways fun to trade with ya !

Kudos to joecgcmaniac for a really sweet ASM 136 slab. Paid on Friday, sent on Saturday, received it on Monday. As smooth as it gets. Thanks John! (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u

Right back atcha Cristian!!! (worship) (worship)

Kudos for last week's purchases to

eccomic

esquirecomics

innocuous

Doiby Dickles

Fuelman

cd4ever

shadroch

CoinAddict

captcomics

Jazzman

Makmorn

Reddog4063

Great folks to work with. All books paid for have shipped. Thanks all! :applause:

Huge horseradish-soaked kudos to mushie and mschmidt for crazy fast payment on a couple slabs. Great way to represent guys! (worship)

They'll ship in the morning.

Big time kudos to Nick (Flaming Telepath) for a recent shipment.

Grading? Well, it's known that he can't - all horribly undergraded

Packing? Again bulletproof.

Communications? Terrible. All I got was an endless stream of updates on how his holiday in Spain was going. Oh, and when he was going to send the books.

Speed? Unbelievably quick. UK to Australia in less than 4 days. He'd like to claim the credit, but as a modest soul he won't. Just as well, as it was the Royal Mail that smiled on the package.

Total buyer experience? (thumbs u (thumbs u

In my book Nick's a ^^

Super Major Absolute Incredible KUDOS to JasonTruong for the Agnes Garbowska sketch cover!

My daughter will be so happy this weekend!

(thumbs u

Agnes is great! I make it a point to see her and Francis every time they're around!

R.