• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A huge thanks to Nik, Foolkiller, namisgr, blazingbob, blue808, steve, Ze-man, gaz and everyone else I may have forgotten who bought my beloved FFs off of my sales thread. I haven't seen any kudos for the books I sold, so I hope they made it alright to everyone

BTW bid on my books in the CL auction ^^

Thanks everyone you guys are a great bunch of friends and I am proud to be a member of the family...

It may be a long time before I collect again but I will still hang around and keep in touch with everyone

Thanks so much!

Thomas

Great books, Thomas, and I appreciate your generosity including a couple of cool freebies. Hope your situation sorts itself out, and you find yourself once again in a position to collect old funny books.

Quality service above and beyond the call! (thumbs u

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

An enourmous Kudos and Thank You to Brent or Quality Comix

for six incredible war books from his latest auctions including this

beauty. :cloud9:

Picture681.jpg

Always a pleasure Brent and sorry for being a pain in the butt. :sorry:

Thanks,

fay :foryou:

Kudos to BeachBum who sold me a sweet X-Men 94 (only took me 10 years to decide to buy a copy!) and was quick to respond and ship to Australia!

Package was well packed too. One of the best I've seen. Double bubble wrapped and put in box with lots of packing peanuts.

More good deals to come from all I'm sure. Thanks for the kind welcome to these boards!

I joined the boards recently and have been feeding the comic book tape worm from day one. Great forums, awesome people, I feel people here are very sincere and try to buy and sell fairly.

Well I would like to thank the following people for awesome books recieved recently:

Designer Toast

Rube 11

Catal 77

Awesome books and quick shipping !!!

Since BronzeBruce started this thread, it's only appropriate that I post KUDOS for an impeccably packaged triiiple cover SA Marvel. I think that this book would have arrived safely even if it had been run over by a Humvee. (thumbs u

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim::applause: :applause: :applause:

An Incredible Kudos and Thank You to Steve or Worldsbestcomics

for a Beautiful Spidey 119. :cloud9:

Great packaging and fast shipping and it was a pleasure getting to

know you a little better Steve.

Thanks again, (worship) (worship)

fay :foryou:

Kudos to Tom ( trmoore54 ) for the nice copy of X-Men #11 that I won in the famous auction thread!

Thanks again!

Ernie

XLNT transaction my way as well...perfect communication and IMMEDIATE payment...and as is always my goal achieved...a satisfied buyer/collector...THANKS AGAIN! Tom

Monster kudos to Designer Toast for a couple key books and some cool freebies! Awesome deal, great packaging, and fast shipment!! (worship)

My pleasure and I am glad you are happy with the deal :applause: Kudos to pinball for a smooth deal and quick payment! (thumbs u