• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to trmoore54 for a very nice copy of ASM 15 :cloud9:

Fast and secure shipping to boot :)

I like the foam board bit (thumbs u

DOUBLE KUDOs back to Count as well for an XLNT transaction! Yeah...I'm an obsessive recycler...like to use up the old gator-board lying around the office...ya gotta admit, your post-man would be hard-pressed to bend the book sandwiched between a 1/2-inch of gator-board... :headbang:

THANKS AGAIN!

Tom

Kudos to HOTFLIPS for a big ol' box full of supplies (bags, boards, and boxes). A nice guy to talk with and prompt, professional service :smile: (my local comic shop closed down after 17 years, so no more supplies right up the road :frown:).

Thanks!! It was a pleasure talking to you as well. Good luck with the show!!

Huge kudos to cd4ever for a well packaged and well graded 20c Superman!

Even bigger kudos and thanks for the freebie. Getting a freebie is cool, getting a 20cent DC freebie is even cooler, getting a much wanted 20c DC freebie in a grade higher than the one purchased is simply outstanding.

(worship) (worship) (worship)

I've got a long list (and long overdue) of kudos to give, so here goes:

Big Kudos to the following:

joecgcmaniac

seank

Murph

comicartfan

Mushie

Lantern

ripclaw923

mjacobs8

PhiGam

Aces

Pitboss

Tonystarkfan

Rommin

Chi Bamm

Count

Dr Watson

ffcomics

akaSteveRogers

Annihilus

DCEng

Stronguy

Pep

Thanks to all of you for the purchases you made and for the fast payments. Extra thanks to ripclaw923 for the Deadpool run.